All Me;;

My photo
If you are interested in collaborating with me for a sponsored post or advertising, please review the blog and consider if your products are a good fit. I am interested in working with companies and brands who are a likeminded. Please contact me at meliissale@yahoo.com.

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

RocksBox












Hi Loves! I know I have been away for a quite time now but I am back and here to stay! I wanted to share to you all about this company I came across. It is a subscription where you sign up and you can get up to 3 new products of jewlery goodies. I was reached out by one of the owners and was able to try out the boxes and I can say that I love them already! I really love the items I've received being one of them is a brand that I've already love wearing. The first item is by Perry Street, this is a new brand to me but I absolutely love the detailing to the necklace. It is very light to wear and I love how It pops out when I wear them with my OOTD. The second Item is by Gorjana, which I already love their products. And for me to be so known of this brand that the earrings can cost almost $30 dollars and for me to receive it in this box with 2 other items for only less than $20 a month is a done deal! Lastly the final item is by Slate. So far I am so in love with these products and I highly recommend you to try this company out. Its honestly is a money saver, because I do buy new jewelry each month and for me to join this subscription and spend less than what I normally spend is awesome. Make sure you check them out on their website www.RocksBox.com and make sure you use my invitation code : Meliissalexoxo.

Catch ya in my next post <3
-Meliissale

2 comments:

  1. This is sooo gorgeous! I love the necklace...ok, I mean, everything is just gorgous!

    xoxo, Colli
    Win a Daniel Wellington or a RayBan at my Santa Claus Giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete